Blog | Yoga

Know what we are doing and thinking

Subscribe to my mailing list

post

A trip like no other

Travel , Yoga / July 12, 2020 / 12 Minute Read

Traveling will never be the same again. The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way we move, work and think. We were lucky to take a year of traveling in 2019 and visited 11 countries.

Read more

post

The Asana sequence which is often ignored

Yoga / April 28, 2020 / 1 Minute Read

The reason why I was drawn to the Himalayan Tradition was because of the simplicity, authenticity and focus on the real essence of yoga: “nothing happens in

Read more

post

How I chose a yoga program in Rishikesh

Yoga , Travel / April 22, 2020 / 6 Minute Read

Rishikesh, September 2019: The world capital of yoga, where yoga and spirituality buffs from all over the world congregate to experience a life-transformation. Be it deeper self-introspection, a

Read more

post

World peace starts within

Yoga / April 01, 2020 / 1 Minute Read

In this age of (mis)information and virtual reality, it is increasingly easy to skew the truth and present non-factual and misleading information as something real

Read more

post post

Top 5 yogic practices for staying well during COVID-19

Yoga / March 05, 2020 / 2 Minute Read

Although the chances of infection are predicted to affect 40-70% of the world population, a lot of them will be asymptomatic or reversible. My opinion is that many young and healthy individuals with

Read more

post

Herbs and spices in a yogic diet - Part 1

Yoga , Nutrition / May 21, 2020 / 12 Minute Read

With about 80% of the world population enjoying a caffeinated product every single day, tea or coffee is more than a beverage, almost a religion. So, what about the rest of the 20%? Well, for those like me who had a strict

Read more

post

What is yoga, really? Hint: We are not yogis

Yoga / April 23, 2020 / 6 Minute Read

Today, the word yoga conjures up an image of a cool yoga-pant bearing, colorful yoga mat carrying self-described ‘yogi’ whose normal vocabulary consists of the words ‘namaste’ and maybe

Read more

post

Kick-starting your morning routine

Yoga , Nutrition / April 11, 2020 / 1 Minute Read

We like to start our mornings on an empty stomach with a 1.5-2 hour yoga asana, pranayama and meditation, followed by a homemade power

Read more

post

Yoga and Ayurveda during COVID-19

Yoga / March 24, 2020 / 1 Minute Read

Bringing you a talk with my friend and expert, Dr. Aruna Bhide, about Ayurveda in the times of COVID-19 and how we can use it as an excellent preventive measure

Read more